LicensedElectrician.com Home Page
LicensedElectrician.com Online Supply - Books, Videos and Tools for the Electrical and Construction Trades
 VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
                                              

  Print Order Form 
 
Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
 
Test Equipment:
Amprobe Test Tools
Zircon Logo
Ideal Industries

Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
TIF Logo


Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
Calibrators
Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
DataComm Testers & Certifiers
Electrical Testers
Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
Environment Meters
Force / Hardness Gauges
Gas Detectors
Ground Resistance Testers
Humidity Meters
Insulation Resistance Testers
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
Leak Detectors
Light Meters
Manometers
Megohmmeters
Moisture Meters
Multi-Function Meters
Multimeters & Accessories
PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
Phase Sequence Testers
Power Quality Analyzers
      & Recorders
Solar Power Meters
     > Analyzers
Sound Level Meters
      & Calibrators
Tachometers
Thermal Imaging Camera
Thermometers
Thickness / Torque / Vibration
Underground Locators
Video Inspection Tools
Voltage Sensors
Water Quality Meters
Wire Tracers

 

REED CC-MA Current Loop Simulator

 Features:

  • Easy to use pocket checker for simulating current loops
  • Instantly determines if your device needs calibration or if a sensor needs to be replaced
  • Simulates output ranges of 4 mA, 12 mA and 20 mA
  • Accurate to 0.1 mA
  • Overload indication when load exceeds 240Ω
  • Push button output selector switch and bright red LEDs that indicate simulation output or battery status
  • Complete with 9V battery and calibration cable terminated with spade plugs
  • Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.3 x 1 in.
  • Weight: 10 oz

 
REED CC-MA Current Loop Simulator

RD-CC-MA
$149.00

REED CC-MA Current Loop Simulator


REED CC-MA Current Loop Simulator

> TEST EQUIPMENT:
> Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
> Calibrators
> Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
> Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
> DataComm Testers & Certifiers
> Electrical Testers
> Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
>
Environment Meters
> Force / Hardness Gauges
>
Gas Detectors
>
Ground Resistance Testers
>
Humidity Meters
>
Insulation Resistance Testers
>
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
>
Leak Detectors
>
Light Meters
>
Manometers
> Megohmmeters
> Moisture Meters
> Multimeters & Accessories
> Multi-Function Meters
> PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
> Phase Sequence Testers
> Power Quality Analyzers
> Solar Power Meters > Analyzers
>
Sound Level Meters
> Tachometers
> Thermal Imaging Camera
> Thermometers
> Thickness / Torque / Vibration
> Underground Locators
> Video Inspection Tools
> Voltage Sensors
> Water Quality Meters
>
Wire Tracers


Order Online
Order online: Secure ServerAdd the item(s) to your shopping cart and submit your order online through an encrypted secure server. Major Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted.

Mail your Order Order offline: Print an offline order form and Mail or Fax your order to us.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter
 Subscribe to Our Newsletter for New Product info, Announcements & Specials


Contact us
:
  Webmaster@LicensedElectrician.com

VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
Policy/Contact info