LicensedElectrician.com Home Page
LicensedElectrician.com Online Supply - Books, Videos and Tools for the Electrical and Construction Trades
 VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
                                              

  Print Order Form 
 
Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
 
Test Equipment:
Amprobe Test Tools
Zircon Logo
Ideal Industries

Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
TIF Logo


Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
Calibrators
Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
DataComm Testers & Certifiers
Electrical Testers
Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
Environment Meters
Force / Hardness Gauges
Gas Detectors
Ground Resistance Testers
Humidity Meters
Insulation Resistance Testers
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
Leak Detectors
Light Meters
Manometers
Megohmmeters
Moisture Meters
Multi-Function Meters
Multimeters & Accessories
PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
Phase Sequence Testers
Power Quality Analyzers
      & Recorders
Solar Power Meters
     > Analyzers
Sound Level Meters
      & Calibrators
Tachometers
Thermal Imaging Camera
Thermometers
Thickness / Torque / Vibration
Underground Locators
Video Inspection Tools
Voltage Sensors
Water Quality Meters
Wire Tracers

 

REED LX-1102 Light Meter, 400,000 lux

Features:

  • Large, dual LCD with 40-segment Bargraph
  • User selectable Lux/Fc
  • High resolution and zero adjustment buttons
  • Data Hold, Peak and Memory recall
  • Min/Max function
  • RS232 interface (optional cable)
  • Optional 8 Channel Software (XP/Vista/7)
  • Auto shut off and low battery indication
  • Includes battery

Specifications:

  • Ranges: 0 to 400,000 lux;
    0 to 40,000 Fc
  • Resolution: 0.1 to 100 lux; 0.1 to 10 Fc
  • Accuracy: 3% of reading
  • Display: Dual, LCD and 40-segment bargraph
  • Power Supply: 1 x 9V battery (included)
  • Dimensions: 200 x 68 x 30mm
  • Weight: 220 g

 

REED LX-1102 Light Meter

 
REED LX-1102
Light Meter

RD-LX-1102
$149.00

REED LX-1102 Light Meter

 
Soft Carrying Case
7" x 3" x 2"

RD-CA-52A
$14.00

CA-52A Soft Carrying Case
   

 
8 Channel Software

RD-SW-U801-WIN
$69.00

8 Channel Windows Compatible Software

 
USB Adapter Cable

RD-USB-01
$59.00

USB-01 Cable
   

 
RS-232 Cable

RD-UPCB-02
$19.00

RS232 Cable

 
BS-6 Tripod

RD-BS-6
$59.00

Tripod

Orders over $300 ship FREE to 48 States

REED Light Meters and Accessories:
REED PLX-111 Light Meter
REED PLX-111 Compact
Light Meter
REED LM-81LX Light Meter
LM-81LX Light Meter
20,000 lux
REED ST-1301 Light Meter
ST-1301 Light Meter
50,000 lux
REED YK-10LX Light Meter
YK-10LX Light Meter
20,000 lux

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

REED LX-1102 Light Meter w/RS-232 Interface
LX-1102 Light Meter
400,000 lux w/
RS232
REED LX-105 Light Meter w/ RS-232 Interface
LX-105 Light Meter
w/
RS232 Interface
REED LM-8000 4-in-1 Multi-function Meter
REED LM-8000
4-in-1
Multi-function Meter
REED SD-1128 Light Meter Datalogger
SD-1128 Light Meter
Datalogger w/Temp

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

  REED SD-9300 Environment Meter Datalogger
SD-9300 Environment
Meter Datalogger
REED ST-SAFETYKIT Safety Combo Kit
ST-SAFETYKIT
Safety Combo Kit
 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

>> REED Test Equipment     >> more Light Meters     >> REED Meter Accessories
> TEST EQUIPMENT:
> Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
> Calibrators
> Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
> Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
> DataComm Testers & Certifiers
> Electrical Testers
> Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
>
Environment Meters
> Force / Hardness Gauges
>
Gas Detectors
>
Ground Resistance Testers
>
Humidity Meters
>
Insulation Resistance Testers
>
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
>
Leak Detectors
>
Light Meters
>
Manometers
> Megohmmeters
> Moisture Meters
> Multimeters & Accessories
> Multi-Function Meters
> PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
> Phase Sequence Testers
> Power Quality Analyzers
> Solar Power Meters > Analyzers
>
Sound Level Meters
> Tachometers
> Thermal Imaging Camera
> Thermometers
> Thickness / Torque / Vibration
> Underground Locators
> Video Inspection Tools
> Voltage Sensors
> Water Quality Meters
>
Wire Tracers


Order Online
Order online: Secure ServerAdd the item(s) to your shopping cart and submit your order online through an encrypted secure server. Major Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted.

Mail your Order Order offline: Print an offline order form and Mail or Fax your order to us.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter
 Subscribe to Our Newsletter for New Product info, Announcements & Specials


Contact us
:
  Webmaster@LicensedElectrician.com

VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
Policy/Contact info