NEW! Professional analyzer for testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and efficiency of solar panels.
The Solar-500 analyzer is used in the installation of solar panels to determine the proper inverter size, optimum power output position of panels and identifies broken or worn-out cells.
- I-V Curve test for solar cell
- Maximum Solar Power (Pmax) search by auto-scan (60V, 6A)
- Maximum Voltage (Vmaxp) at Pmax
- Maximum Current (Imaxp) at Pmax
- Voltage at open circuit (Vopen)
- Current at short circuit (Ishort)
- I-V curve with cursor
- Calculation of panel efficiency (%)
- Manual single point test
- Includes: Users manual, Software Manual, 1.2V AA rechargeable batteries, AC adaptor, RS232C (to USB Bridge) cable, Software CD, Kelvin Clips (6A max) set
Test Equipment >> http://www.licensedelectrician.com/Store/Test_Equipment.htm
* * * * * * *
Green Building, Projects & Technology
Alternative / Renewable Energy and Efficiency