LT-10 Lamp Tester
Amprobe LT-10 Lamp Tester w/ 48" Retractable Antenna
Amprobe LT-10 Lamp Tester is a truly groundbreaking tool that takes the
guess work out of troubleshooting fluorescent light fixtures.
The LT-10 Lamp Tester is a 3-in-1 solution to test the light bulb, pins
With an industry leading 48" removable and retractable antenna,
VolTect™ non-contact voltage detection and its ultra-compact design, the
Amprobe LT-10 Lamp Tester is the right tool for electrical and facilities
Troubleshoot Fluorescent Lighting and Voltage
Presence with one Pocket-Sized Tool
- Test to determine if fluorescent lamps & light bulbs are
operational prior to installation or removal
- Increase productivity by minimizing trips up and down a ladder
- Test T2, T4, T5, T8, T9, T10, T12 Bulbs
Energy Saving Light Bulbs
- Filament Test for dual pin fluorescent lamps.
- All lamp tests performed with easy, single button operation
- Verify voltage presence without the need for another lamp
- VolTect™ non-contact voltage detection:
AC 90 V to AC 600 V, 50/60 Hz
to CAT II 300V, CAT I 600 V
- Ultra-compact design for portability
- Industry leading 48 inch removable, fully retractable antenna
- Visual and audible alerts for pin and voltage test functions.
- Includes: LT-10 Lamp Tester, 48"
Retractable Antenna, Battery (installed), Users Manual & Carrying
LT-10 Performing Gas Test
LT-10 Performing Pin Test
to watch Video)
Ultimate AC Sensor
Non-contact detection of 50-1000 VAC.
Senses voltage without metallic
Outstanding safety instruments that
locate defective grounds, energized circuits,
2 replaceable “AAA” alkaline
batteries included -
more Electrical Testers