TR100-A Temperature /
TR200-A Temperature/RH Dataloggers
Display Temperature & RH Datalogger
temperature and humidity data logger is designed to monitor indoor air
quality in one compact size unit.
The housing includes a wall-mount hook for
easy installation. It has a large digital triple display and audible and
visible alarms. Plus a fast responding sensor and electronics to help
monitor the relative humidity and temperature of the indoor air.
The TR300 has capacity to store 16,000 readings and ships with the unique
Amprobe Download Suite software.
Set up these parameters for recording: Sample
interval timing, Start/ Stop, Dare and Time, HI/LO Alarm threshold, Unit
Selection and number of Memory points. Download Suite software works with
all Amprobe devices and stores the data from the TR300 for further analysis.
- Instrument for indoor air quality monitoring
- Temperature / RH in one model
- Wall mountable, self-standing or tripod mountable
- Extra large digital display
- Displays Temperature, RH plus Real time date/hour stamp
- Air Temperature or Dew Point (DP) display and Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Offers both visible LEDs plus audible warnings to monitor IAQ
- Small size design with USB interface
- Memory points selection : 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000,
- Includes USB Cable, Amprobe’s Download Suite Software CD, Table
Feet, User Manual, Batteries
Temp / Humidity Meters