Measuring Tool - Designed for Estimators,
Plan Measuring Tool
The new ergonomic design of the affordable
Scale Master® Pro makes it comfortable to hold, and the dual LCD
displays make it much easier to read.
Get fast, accurate Linear, Area and Volume
takeoffs from blueprints, drawings and maps. It features 72 built-in
scales – 6 custom scales and 2 built-in memories. Quickly switch
between Metric and Imperial Modes. A Lock switch prevents
accidental changes of scale or mode.
An ideal tool for
preparing bids and estimates from plans and blueprints in the field
It helps you:
- Dramatically cut takeoff time
- Speed estimates
- Improve productivity and maximize
- Reduce errors
For Contractors, Estimators, Engineers,
Landscapers, Pipeline Builders, Excavators, Concrete Contractors,
Plumbers, HVAC Contractors, Fencing Specialists, Telecommunication
and Cable System Contractors, Pavers, Electrical Contractors
or anyone needing fast, accurate takeoffs from plans and
- Perform Instant Linear, Rectangular Area
and Volume Take-Offs; use it like a pen--just roll and measure!
- Convert between scales and dimensions
- Custom Scales: Six user-set custom
scales. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for
future use. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans.
- Calculate Rectangular Areas/Volumes (L x
W x H). Roll and enter Length of room, then Width and instantly
calculate Square Footage.
- 72 Built-In Scales; 39 Imperial
(feet-inch) and 33 Metric.
- Multiple dimensional units for
versatility; select your favorite measurement units: Decimal
Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Inches, Yards, Millimeters, Meters,
Kilometers--including Square and Cubic formats of each.
- Rolls distances in either direction and
accepts dimensions as fast as you can accurately roll them.
- Measures regular linear distances and
- Subtract and Counter Feature lets you
subtract if you roll too far. Also lets you count items (e.g.,
studs, outlets, etc.) and accumulate in memory.
- Easy-to-read dual display shows your
measurement in Feet/Inches or Metric.
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Complete User’s Guide
- (2) Long-life Lithium Batteries (CR-2032)
- Full One-year Limited Warranty
7.3" x 1.9" x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
0.025" (0.635 mm)
Weight (product only with battery):
2.1 oz. (60 g)
Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
LCD segment; 7-digit main display, 3-digit count, 5-digit scale
display, with annunciator legends
Upper: 0.62 x 1.22" (15.8 x 31 mm)
Lower: 0.79 x 1.22" (20 x 31 mm)
2-4%, based on user's start & stop accuracy; 12 digit internal
more Specialty Calculators & Measuring