For Residential & Light
DEWALT Construction Professional Reference Master Edition
is a must-have resource for anyone working in the residential or
commercial construction trades.
This comprehensive job site solution provides contractors with
easy access to a wealth of reference material including construction
specifications, site work, concrete and masonry construction,
foundations, carpentry, roofing, and drywall/plaster.
Covered exclusively in the master edition are topics such as job
site safety, architectural design information, rigging, electrical
and plumbing installations, fasteners, finish flooring, protective
and decorative coatings, metal structural products and lightweight
steel construction, engineering data and much more.
Be sure to have this professional
job site reference guide in your toolbox!
- extensive comprehensive topic coverage which enables users to
save valuable time and money.
- essential technical information helps contractors avoid costly
- content is completely current and up-to-date with industry
- special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water-
and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on the job.
- exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when
opened while keeping the pages securely intact.
- large and easy-to-read text and illustrations make finding and
retaining information a breeze.
- convenient size easily fits into any pocket or toolbox for the
William P. Spence is Dean of the College of Technology as
well as Professor of Construction Engineering Technology emeritus at
Pittsburg State University, KS. He currently is active as a
full-time author of over 30 technical construction books.
more in DeWALT Series
Office - Legal - Forms
Building Code Related
Welding & Metal
Cost Guides / Cost
NEC and Related
2014 NEC and Related
HVAC Exam Prep