Designed to provide plumbing professionals with
the knowledge and tools to make successful bids, this book is the
perfect pocket guide for on-the-job success.
The DEWALTŪ Plumbing Estimating Professional
Reference addresses every step of the bidding process, from
preparing proposals and making accurate estimates of supplies and
man-hours, to reviewing contracts and finalizing the deal.
With quantity take-off checklists, estimating
forms, and other on-site worksheets, this book is a valuable reference
tool, both for use in preparing a bid from the office, or in making
on-the-job decisions and calculations.
- over 350 pages of estimating charts,
worksheets, and reference material
- Getting the Job? tips provide practical
advice for handling various estimating scenarios
- completely current and up-to-date with
- special cover material is flexible,
tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the
shop or on the job
- exclusive super-strong binding allows the
books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely
- large and easy-to-read text makes finding
information a breeze
- conveniently fits into any pocket or toolbox
for the ideal carry-along
Abbreviations and Piping Symbols
Softcover, 4 x 6 in.
more in DeWALT Series
Guides & Cost Data
HVAC Exam Prep
Electrical Exam Prep
Building Code Related