PRO - the choice for Industrial Ethernet cable testing
The IENet PRO cable
tester features a unique easy-to-use cable test for 2
pair and 4 pair Industrial Ethernet cabling. With shielded 2
pair, M12 and RJ-45 ports, the IENet™
PRO is compatible with most Industrial Ethernet cabling.
Test results are displayed in the PROFINET®
Industrial Ethernet required format.
Instantly Verify Wiring Integrity
The IENet™ PRO tester makes it a snap to quickly verify
wiring integrity and assure proper terminations for diverse
types of industrial cabling.
- Simple selection between Voice, 2 and
4 pair Data, and Coax testing functions
- Tests for opens, shorts, miswires,
reversals, split pair (user selectable) and length
- Indicates correct wiremap to T568A/B
standards for shielded and unshielded cabling
- Easy-to-read LCD display with "PASS"
or "Miswire" indicator for each test
- Identifies presence of voltages on
- Tone generator supports four
different tones making fault isolation easier
- Integrated remote unit to make
storage and carrying easier
- Can support additional optional
remotes making it efficient for one person testing
- Network LED blink for visual cable
Numerical indication for UTP "No
Shield" and STP - "Shield"
to comply with industrial
Ethernet PROFINET® requirements
Orders over $300 ship
to 48 States
PRO Kits & Accessories:
Circuit & Cable Tracers