|All of the LASERedge tools have laser-hardened blades and teeth, which are more precise and provide better durability for strenuous applications like cutting steel or ACSR. LASERedge pliers use high carbon, 1080 steel, which provides extra strength and hardness without sacrificing flexibility. Ideal LASERedge tools out perform the competition in performance and durability.
- Drop-forged, high-carbon steel construction withstands even the toughest applications
- Knife-to-anvil blades never need resharpening
- Cuts hardened wire, bolts and ACSR
- Laser-hardened blades and serrated jaws for long-term durability
- High-leverage design provides 40% more cutting power
- Unique reverse rivet protects smooth action of plier movement
- Vinyl-coated, comfort-grip handles, or Textured Santoprene™ slip resistant Smart-Grip Handles