Troubleshoot and identify potential problems before they happen with the IDEAL HeatSeeker™ Thermal Imager.
What makes HeatSeeker so useful are the dual cursors that instantly locate the hottest and coldest temperatures on a live screen, and the camera’s ability to overlay a thermal image on top of a digital image for easy on-the-job decision making.
HeatSeeker’s easy set-up and operation make it a cost effective tool for electrical service, industrial maintenance and building inspection.
HeatSeeker provides real-time analysis and is ideal for:
- Identifies overloaded circuits, loose & corroded connections and failing breakers in electrical panels.
- Identifies blown fuses, overloads, phase imbalance and harmonics problems.
- Identifies hot spots from high resistance connections.
- Identifies inefficient heating and cooling transfer.
- Identifies draft sources from missing insulation in rafters, walls & floors.
- Identification of problem areas helps reduce heat gain, loss and carbon footprint.
- Discovers sources of moisture in roofs and areas behind walls.
- Checks air distribution for blockage in pipes, damaged duct work and insulation gaps.
- Checks fluid distribution for stuck valves and burst pipes.
- Identifies equipment efficiencies & inefficiencies.
- Applications include motors, pumps, boilers, radiators, heaters, chillers and transformers.
* * * * * * *
click link below for more info:
>> more Tools for Electricians