LicensedElectrician.com Home Page
LicensedElectrician.com Online Supply - Books, Videos and Tools for the Electrical and Construction Trades
 VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
                                              

  Print Order Form 
 
Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
 
Test Equipment:
Amprobe Test Tools
Zircon Logo
Ideal Industries

Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
TIF Logo


Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
Calibrators
Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
DataComm Testers & Certifiers
Electrical Testers
Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
Environment Meters
Force / Hardness Gauges
Gas Detectors
Ground Resistance Testers
Humidity Meters
Insulation Resistance Testers
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
Leak Detectors
Light Meters
Manometers
Megohmmeters
Moisture Meters
Multi-Function Meters
Multimeters & Accessories
PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
Phase Sequence Testers
Power Quality Analyzers
      & Recorders
Solar Power Meters
     > Analyzers
Sound Level Meters
      & Calibrators
Tachometers
Thermal Imaging Camera
Thermometers
Thickness / Torque / Vibration
Underground Locators
Video Inspection Tools
Voltage Sensors
Water Quality Meters
Wire Tracers

 

REED C-383 Combustible Gas Detector

 Features:

  • Heated semiconductor gas sensor
  • Gases sensed: gasoline, propane, natural gas or fuel oil
  • High-Low sensitivity selector
  • Detects leaks as small as 5ppm of gasoline
  • Ambient concentration reset function
  • Audible and visual leak indications
  • Flexible stainless steel probe
  • Low battery indication and auto power off
  • Includes reference leak source, batteries and hard carrying case

Specifications:

  • Sensitivity: Variable, as low as 5 ppm (gasoline)
  • Alarm Settings: 7 LED tricolour bar indicator; variable intensity audible alarm
  • Warm-up Time: 90 seconds
  • Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
  • Battery Life: Approx. 40 hours continuous use
  • Probe Length: 400mm (15.5")
  • Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.6 x 2.2"
  • Weight: 14 oz

REED C-383 Combustible Gas Detector

> TEST EQUIPMENT:
> Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
> Calibrators
> Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
> Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
> DataComm Testers & Certifiers
> Electrical Testers
> Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
>
Environment Meters
> Force / Hardness Gauges
>
Gas Detectors
>
Ground Resistance Testers
>
Humidity Meters
>
Insulation Resistance Testers
>
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
>
Leak Detectors
>
Light Meters
>
Manometers
> Megohmmeters
> Moisture Meters
> Multimeters & Accessories
> Multi-Function Meters
> PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
> Phase Sequence Testers
> Power Quality Analyzers
> Solar Power Meters > Analyzers
>
Sound Level Meters
> Tachometers
> Thermal Imaging Camera
> Thermometers
> Thickness / Torque / Vibration
> Underground Locators
> Video Inspection Tools
> Voltage Sensors
> Water Quality Meters
>
Wire Tracers


Order Online
Order online: Secure ServerAdd the item(s) to your shopping cart and submit your order online through an encrypted secure server. Major Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted.

Mail your Order Order offline: Print an offline order form and Mail or Fax your order to us.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter
 Subscribe to Our Newsletter for New Product info, Announcements & Specials


Contact us
:
  Webmaster@LicensedElectrician.com

VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
Policy/Contact info