your measurement of level, plumb, or slope has to be 100% precise,
Johnson Digital Levels are the way to ensure complete accuracy.
With the digital level readout, there is no
guessing about whether the level bubble is perfectly centered in the
vial � you know exactly how far off it is.
When you are measuring slope for a wheel chair
ramp, plumbing pipe, or industrial manufacturing application, Johnson
Digital levels and digital angle finders are the tool for the job.
Johnson Digital Levels and inclinometers are
built �Job Site Tough�, with innovative features you won�t
find on other digital angle finding products. With Glo-View
Technology, Johnson Digital Levels, glow in the dark for easy
reading under any light source.
For the best features in
digital levels, Johnson Level is the professional�s choice.
Innovative features like extra-wide, rubberized
hand grips, make Johnson Level's Box-Beam Levels tougher AND smarter
than any other box level on the market.
- 28" (40-6028) and
48" (40-6048) models
- Patented Glo-View� vial enhances
readability in low light
- Natural light or hand-held light sources
re-charge the vial surrounds
- LCD screen rotates for easy top reading
- 5 construction languages - units of
measure (degrees, percent, mm/m, in/ft in decimal, in/ft in
±0.1° for 0° and 90°; ±0.2° for other angles
- 0° to 10° and 80° to 90 °position of
inclination is confirmed by a signal tone
- Numbers invert for working overhead
- Reference function making any slope "0.0'
- Hold function locks measurement on the LCD
- Includes: 28� Digital Level or 48� Digital Level, 3 �AAA� alkaline batteries,
instruction manual, soft-sided pouch