your measurement of level, plumb, or slope has to be 100% precise,
Johnson Digital Levels are the way to ensure complete accuracy.
With the digital level readout, there is no
guessing about whether the level bubble is perfectly centered in the
vial – you know exactly how far off it is.
When you are measuring slope for a wheel chair
ramp, plumbing pipe, or industrial manufacturing application, Johnson
Digital levels and digital angle finders are the tool for the job.
Johnson Digital Levels and inclinometers are
built “Job Site Tough”, with innovative features you won’t
find on other digital angle finding products. With Glo-View
Technology, Johnson Digital Levels, glow in the dark for easy
reading under any light source.
For the best features in
digital levels, Johnson Level is the professional’s choice.
Innovative features like extra-wide, rubberized
hand grips, make Johnson Level's Box-Beam Levels tougher AND smarter
than any other box level on the market.
- 28" (40-6028) and
48" (40-6048) models
- Patented Glo-View® vial enhances
readability in low light
- Natural light or hand-held light sources
re-charge the vial surrounds
- LCD screen rotates for easy top reading
- 5 construction languages - units of
measure (degrees, percent, mm/m, in/ft in decimal, in/ft in
±0.1° for 0° and 90°; ±0.2° for other angles
- 0° to 10° and 80° to 90 °position of
inclination is confirmed by a signal tone
- Numbers invert for working overhead
- Reference function making any slope "0.0'
- Hold function locks measurement on the LCD
- Includes: 28” Digital Level or 48” Digital Level, 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries,
instruction manual, soft-sided pouch