Created in Cooperation with Fluke
Corporation and The Snell Group
provides an overview of the latest information on the
safe, efficient, and practical use of thermal imagers.
This full-color booklet depicts thermal images
of electrical, HVAC, plumbing, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits.
Real-world examples illustrate commercial,
industrial, municipal, and residential applications.
In addition, the book provides information on
thermography analysis, reporting, documentation, return on
investment resources, and related technologies.
- Introduction to Infrared Thermography
and Thermal Imagers
- Thermography and Return on Investments
- Training and Safety
- Practical Applied Theory
- Color Thermal Images of Applications
- Thermography Applications
- Inspection Methodologies
- Analysis, Reporting, and Documentation
- Thermography Resources
- Other Related Technologies
978-0-8269-1535-1 | 9780826915351