Engineer's Guide for the State of Minnesota
Operation Fundamentals: Special Engineer's Guide for the State of
Minnesota is an introductory textbook on safe boiler operation.
It is an Excellant Resource for preparing for the
Minnesota Special Engineer License.
This textbook is
specifically targeted at the Special Operator's license in Minnesota,
but can also be used
for licensing exam preparation for introductory boiler operator's
licenses in other locations.
This Introductory Textbook
provides Information on the safe and efficient operation of Low
Pressure Steam and Hot Water Boilers and related equipment.
The Answer Key
(optional) contains Answers, with
solutions as appropriate, for all questions in
- Minnesota Statutes
- Thermodynamics, Temperature, and Heat
- Boiler Design
- Hot Water Boilers and Heating Systems
- Steam Boilers
- Piping, Pipe Fittings, and Valves
- Feedwater Systems and Water Treatment
- Combustion, Fuel Systems, and Draft
- Boiler Operations and Startup
- Hazardous Operating Conditions
- Maintenance and Inspections
- Boiler Comparison
- Sample Examination Questions
- Quick Quizzes®
- Illustrated Glossary
- Flash Cards
- Media Clips