Contractor's Guide to LEED Certified Construction
is the consummate source of LEED information for anyone in or
entering the construction industry.
Unlike other LEED books that focus on the totality
of LEED compliance, this one-of-a-kind resource focuses on the
narrower topic of construction-related requirements. It offers
detailed explanations of the rational for each construction credit,
as well as strategies for achieving LEED compliance.
With a clear, logical organization, the book will
serve as a valuable constructor reference at the beginning of a
project, as well as a useful step-by-step guide through the duration
of the project.
Part I: SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION.
1. Background and Environmental Concerns.
2. Introduction to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design,
3. The LEED Project Team.
4. Sustainable Project Management.
Part II: LEED REQUIREMENTS.
5. Construction Activity Pollution Prevention.
6. Construction Waste Management.
7. Materials Recycled Content.
8. Regional Materials.
9. Rapidly Renewable Materials.
10. Certified Wood.
11. Indoor Air Quality.
12. Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan: During
13. Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan: Before
14. Low-Emitting Materials: Adhesives and Sealants.
15. Low-Emitting Materials: Paints and Coatings.
16. Low-Emitting Materials: Flooring Systems.
17. Low-Emitting Materials: Composite Wood and Agrifiber
Green Building, Projects & Technology, Alternative & Renewable
Energy and Efficiency