Based on the
Plumbing CodeŽ and authored by an industry leader in contractor
education, the DEWALT Plumbing Code Reference is a must-have
for novice and experienced plumbers alike.
With 80 pages of illustrated code requirements, violations, and
installation concerns, the book covers everything from materials,
water heaters, and bathrooms, to backflow, isometrics, and trenching.
Ideal for anyone required to work with plumbing systems or at home
do-it-yourselfers, this resource will provide the critical information
needed to get the job done right - the first time.
- full-color three dimensional illustrations clarify key concepts
- compact size and easy-to-use quick reference format puts
"must-know" information at readers' fingertips readily, for
- content is completely current and up-to-date with industry
- special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water-
and oil-resistant for ease of use in a shop or under the toughest
- exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when
opened while keeping the pages securely intact
Contractors Exam Services has successfully prepared candidates for
state required licensing exams since 1991.
A team of full time
instructors comprises field experience, training expertise, and formal
education to formulate an effective and dynamic approach to concisely
present pertinent test information in a seminar format. The seminars
are conducted throughout the United States utilizing multi-media and
Spiralbound - 80 Pages - 5-1/2 x