IRONMAN™ Bi-metal Hole Saws
Introducing the New Improved line
of IRONMAN™ Bi-metal hole saws from IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
re-engineered bi-metal construction, a solid “flex-free” backing plate,
and variable sized teeth, IDEAL IRONMAN™ hole saws will rival the
cutting speed and longevity of any in the industry.
The bi-metal construction cuts metal, wood, and
plastic including: tool and stainless steel, nail embedded wood, plywood,
and pipe. An extensive selection is available to
meet all your cutting needs.
When it comes to quality, performance and
durability, IDEAL is the professional’s choice for hole saws.
- Thicker, FLEX FREE backing plate for clean true
holes and longer tool life
- Improved bi-metal construction for long life and
- Variable pitch tooth geometry for fast cutting
and reduced vibration
- Cuts all types of machinable metal including
stainless steel, wood, nail embedded wood, plastic, and fiberboard
1-5/8 in. cutting depth cuts through
2’ x 4’s on the first cut
- Fit standard arbors and feature knock-out slots
for easy core removal
IronMan 2-1/4" Holesaw:
- Cuts 1-3/8 inches deep
- Cuts any material that can be cut with a hacksaw blade
- High-speed steel
- 4-6 teeth per inch, variable pitch, positive rake, M3
bi-metal tooth design
- Knock-out slots for easy core removal
Hole Saw Arbor,
7/16 Inch Hex, 5/8-18 Thread:
IronMan Holesaws 1-1/4 to 6"
- Thread size 5/8-18
- Chuck size 1/2 inch
- 1/4 inch high-speed drill pilots for fast hole starting
- Durable steel construction
Electrical Outlet Box Hole Saws