R3002 Manometer, 5 PSI
minimum, average and relative measurements
digital manometer provides accurate measurements in 11 different
units of measure and is capable of taking gauge and differential
It features a large
backlit LCD display, an integrated clock to keep track of
measurements and the ability to record and revisit recorded data via
the included software.
- Measures gauge and differential pressure up to 5psi
- 11 selectable units of measure: psi, inH2O, bar,
mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin², ftH2O, cmH2O, kgcm²
- Max, Min, Avg, Relative and Data hold functions
- Integrated real-time clock time-stamps measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Zero button for offset correction or measurement
- USB interface and software included
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut offUSB interface
- Includes: USB cable,
software, tubing, hard carrying case and battery
NIST Traceable Certification
- Pressure Range: 5.000 psi; 138.3
inH2O; 344.7 mbar; 34.47 kPa; 1.018 inHg; 258.5 mmHg; 80.00
ozin2; 11.53 ftH2O; 351.5 cmH2O; 0.351 kgcm2; 0.344 bar
- Resolution: 0.001 psi; 0.1 inH2O;
0.1 mbar; 0.01 kPa; 0.001 inHg; 0.1 mmHg; 0.01 ozin2; 0.01
ftH2O; 0.1 cmH2O; 0.001 kgcm2; 0.001 bar
- Accuracy: ±0.3% f.s.
- Repeatability: ±0.2% f.s.
- Hysteresis: ±0.29% f.s.
- Maximum Pressure: 20 psi
- Response Time: 0.5 second
- Power Supply: Single 9V alkaline battery